Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
and I'll hang around as long as you will let me
and I never minded standing' in the rain
no, a' you don't have to call me darlin', darlin'
you never even call me
well I wonder why you don't call me
why don't you ever call me by my name

He mentioned Merle one of my all time favorite country singers. Had a chance to meet him personally about 10 years ago and turned it down. I kick myself just about everyday for that one. He lived up in the Redding CA area and my brother in law was a close friend. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

MRDucks2

He mentioned Merle one of my all time favorite country singers. Had a chance to meet him personally about 10 years ago and turned it down. I kick myself just about everyday for that one. He lived up in the Redding CA area and my brother in law was a close friend. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Proof you are a good man! Merle has been my favorite as long as I can remember. He used to open his tour every year at the Executive In Owensboro, KY. It was a smaller 4 to a table venue where you could walk right up to the stage. I always said "next year I'm going" then it went under. I know the kick yourself feeling.

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Proof you are a good man! Merle has been my favorite as long as I can remember. He used to open his tour every year at the Executive In Owensboro, KY. It was a smaller 4 to a table venue where you could walk right up to the stage. I always said "next year I'm going" then it went under. I know the kick yourself feeling.

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Thanks Mike for the compliment. I won't tell you what my wife calls me, but it ain't very nice.

Bummer for sure!
Had a chance to have dinner with Chuck Yeager one time too. He lives up in the Eureka CA (or did at the time) area and a friend of mine was going to set it up but I had another obligation I needed to take care so had to turn it down. Really stupid, stupid, stupid. Man I've done some stupid stuff in my life that I can't take back. I did meet George Bush #1 and Gerald Ford though so those are high points...kinda.

Top Bottom