Misc pen blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
FOR SALE (sorry forgot to put the prefix on)

#1 Sold

I have the following to offer up for sale. This is all wood I've had milled over the years and after doing an inventory of my wood I've decided to let some of it go. Each box will contain the following species with the origin of where I got it from. The only piece that was given to me is the Mahogany that came from Treasure Island in the San Francisco bay when it was terminated as a Naval base. None of these blanks are stabilized.
I'm asking $25.00 for each box shipping included to the U.S. only. The first three boxes will be shipped out on this Thursday and the remaining 2 boxes will go out on Monday or Tuesday of Next week. First three to buy a box will get it shipped Thursday. Blank sizes are shown (+ or - a smidge) with each piece and the amount for each box. If you want all 70 blanks I'll let them go for $100.00 shipped within the U.S.

If you're interested please PM me with the lot(s) you want.

#1- Olive. Oakdale California 3/4" x 6" 2 blanks
#2- Mahogany. Treasure Island San Francisco Bay 3/4" x 6" 2 blanks
#3- Camphor. Clovis California 3/4" x 5" 2 blanks (I won't offer any more of this for sale plus it's great for nasal congestion)
#4- Maple. Bonners Ferry Idaho 3/4" x 6" 2 blanks
#5- Koa. Kauai Hawaii 3/4" x 6" 3 blanks
#6- Black Walnut. Linden California 3/4" x 6" 3 blanks

For the knife makers looking I can make any of these species (Camphor exempt) into book matched scales or a by the block and you can resaw it yourself if your interested. I can send you sizing if you're interested.

offering 2.jpgoffering 3.jpgoffering 4.jpgoffering 5.jpg

Attachments

• offering 1.jpg
    offering 1.jpg
    289.7 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
Hey Ron. They are all basically the same. I tried to keep as much out of the blonde wood out of the Camphor but as you can see in #2, there is a bit. It does make for an interesting blank though. You just tell me which one you want and I'll get it out tomorrow.

Top Bottom