Mind Bender Contest Update

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Sorry guys, but I'm a little preoccupied with the effects of Harvey on our area right now, so there will not be any additional puzzles for this SE.

Here's what I'm gonna do though: since I have not announced the results or answers for any puzzles, I am going to re-open puzzles 1 & 2 and I will leave all 4 puzzles open until the end of SE when I will announce all results & winners.

One entry for Puzzle #2 came in late, but I will now accept that entry as well as any new entries for puzzles 1 & 2.

Also, if you have submitted a partial entry for any puzzle, but have since figured out the rest of the answers, I will allow you to submit one revised entry.

Let me know if you have any questions & thanks for playing.

Edgar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CREID

Hope your doing well. We see the devastation on the news but can't really appreciate what Texas is going through first hand.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Hope your doing well. We see the devastation on the news but can't really appreciate what Texas is going through first hand.

Thanks Curt - it is hard to imagine the scope of these things unless you've experienced them in person which I don't wish on anyone. We certainly aren't the only part of the country to ever experience serious flooding, but this may be the worst I've ever seen. The Houston area is getting all the national news, but towns over a hundred miles from Houston are having serious flooding as well.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Just a reminder that all 5 Mind Bender Contests are still open until noon CDT tomorrow (Aug 31).

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Mind Bender Contests are Closed

All Mind Bender Contests are now closed.

Answers and winners will be announced later today.

Thanks for playing

Edgar

greenacres2

I looked at some of the jumbles so hard that real words don't look right to me anymore!! :)

Hopefully I'll have a little more evening time next year to get some solutions in!! Thanks Edgar--it was fun even in defeat!!
earl

Top Bottom