Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

YoYoSpin

Here are the final results: http://yoyospin.com/pic1/GroupBuy.pdf

Best regards,
Ed D.

Original message:

I’m putting together a group buy of bottle stopper embellishments â€" high quality 1†diameter round metal US military lapel pin emblems that are perfect for embedding in the tops of bottle stoppers. Here are photos of the five military branch options:

- Marine Corps:
Lapel_USMC.jpg

- Navy:
Lapel_USN.jpg

- Air Force:
Lapel_USAF.jpg

- Army:
Lapel_USArmy.jpg

- Coast Guard:
Lapel_USCG.jpg

Here’s a photo of the USMC emblem embedded in a Osage Orange cork stopper:
Stopper_34c.jpg

The price for these emblems will depend on the total amount ordered...somewhere between $1.00 and $1.75 each, plus $4.05 for USPS Priority Mail shipping within the USA.

If you’d like to participate in this group buy, send me an email.

This group buy offer will be open until midnight 26 April. I’ll get back to all those who have expressed an interest with a final price, based on the total quantity ordered, on Friday the 27th. Payment by PayPal (+3% for PP fees), money order or personal check will be expected at that time.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kemosabe62

Ed,

I'm interested in all but the Coast Guard. No hard feelings those who served that branch, but non of ya live around me. And very few Swabby's at that. Just us Grunts, Jarheads and Buzzards.

If $1.00 ea I'll take 10 ea service.
If $1.75 ea I'll take 5 ea service.

airrat

Ed you have me down for 10 coast guard. Living in the desert I don't know anyone in that branch of the service. Move them to USAF that should get it almost to the 250 order. If need be I can add a couple more to make it the 250 so we get them at 1.00.

exoticwo

Hello Ed,
Please put me in for 10 each, I'll pass on the flag pins. I sent email earlier this week but do not see name on PDF file listed here. Hope its not tooo late!

GoodTurns

Ed-
If you have "no shows" at payment time, I can take 5 of each off your hands at the group buy prices. let me know,
Thanks

fiferb

Ed, these are nice. Thanks for putting this together. Look for a bottle stop picture in the "other things we make" in the next day or two.

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom