Middle TN

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TN-Redfox

Hi all
Just want to say hi and thanks for letting me join Jeff, and a big thanks to Dale Parrott for letting me know about IAP.
I want to learn a little more about segmented pen blank making. I have been turning wood for about twelve years making about anything. I got into casting pen blanks about two years ago. What I want to end up doing is making a pen blank from a design that I can repeat like a cross in the middle of a blank or celtic cross. I have the celtic cross where I can make it ok now. Well enough for now.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Greetings from an Ex-Tennessean (Knoxville) who now lives in Texas. It sounds like you have some interesting projects planned. I am sure you can get all the help you need on this site.

Ron

jttheclockman

Welcome Ken from the state of NJ. You have come to the right place for all your pen turning questions and eye candy. Segmenting is what I love doing most and there is a subforum here under the main forum titled Blank Making. Click on that and you will see some amazing work and many threads to read. Have fun and jump in in the water is fine.

Top Bottom