Message of thanks from WoodChucker

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodChucker

Hi everyone!

My name is Kathy and WoodChucker is my husband. He asked me to tell you folks how much he appreciated all the get well emails he has received from the forum members. I'd also like to say thanks too! When he asked me to check his email for him I was totally shocked at how many of you had written him.

I'm sorry to say he's not doing very well, he ended up back in the hospital last week. There having a hard time keeping his blood pressure stable. WoodChucker has always been a hard worker and willing to help people at the drop of a hat, so it's really hard to see him like this. He's very bull headed and doesn't have much faith in Doctors or hospitals so he's depressed and wants to come home. His legs were twice there normal size when I took him back to the hospital and looked like they would explode if you touched them. But they put him on water pills and the next day look much better.

He has talked so much about this forum and the friends he has here. Anthony,Tony,Ed,Fred,Bev,Gary,Don,Tom,Doug,John,Jim,Wayne,William,Kirk,and Jeff, and thats just a few of the names I remember him saying so many times. He has much respect for you people, I can't tell you how many times he has ask me to look at a pen that one of you had posted or read something that was said that he thought was either funny or just interesting. He used to get so tickled over a few of you that made fun of his green background in his pen pictures. He thought it was ugly too but he'd try to make it as bright as could just to get under your skin a little. He has an evil side. he-he. No, it was in fun and he loved kidding around.

Well I hope it was OK to post this here, not being a member myself, I wasn't sure. But I really wanted to thank everyone and let you know much help your emails help! Sorry this was so long too. I'm having trouble with his computer so his buddy is picking it up tonight to see if he can fix it. I want it to be working right when he comes home. I'm sorry I couldn't write each and every one of you that sent emails but I just didn't have time. I'm at the hospital day and night and just to tired when I get home. But please keep him in your prayers for me, he is my life and I'd be lost without him!!!

Thank you!

Kathy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ron Mc

Kathy,
Your family will be in my families prayers. I'm looking forward to seeing Woodchuckers next pen when he gets out!

woodwish

Kathy, thanks for the update even though it was not the best of news. Tell Woodchucker he is still in our prayers, but our prayers are especially with you since you have to put up with him as a grumpy sick person [;)] Being the spouse is not always easy!

JimGo

Kathy, thanks for the update. I hope RT's able to come home soon, and that you and your family have a peaceful and happy Thanksgiving.

PenWorks

Kathy, thanks for the note, give RT our best and hopefully he will be back on his feet soon. You both will be in our preayers this week.

53Jim

My mother is in the hospital with kidney problems due to water pills, and other stuff. If WoodChucker is half as crabby as my mother is, you must be a saint, cuz i'm ready to take a baseball bat to my mom.[}:)][:D]

Hope all goes well, and gets to come home soon.

Daniel

Kathy,
RT Is one very lucky guy to have you by his side. thanks for taking your time to stop by here and drop us a note.
You both will be in my prayers. Hope you are both back home soon.

WoodChucker

Hey everyone!

I got home last night and got a chance to read all the emails and post here. I can't even begin to tell you guys how much it meant to me! I thank each and everyone of you and will never forget the kind words and prayers!

I'm feeling a little better but still really tired. I've had a sleep disorder all my adult life and have never required much sleep, so this really bugs me that I can't keep my eyes open. I hope they fine out whats causing it soon so I can get my life back in order.

As soon as I can I'll be back out in the shop making pens again, I really miss it a lot. And I miss the great times I've had here. I see so many new names and great looking pens it doesn't even look the same. You new guys are really doing beautiful work, I'm very impressed to say the least!

Well thanks again and with a little luck I'll be back soon. If I don't respond here to your post right away, just know I can't but will when I can. You're all terrific!

R.T.

BTW, thanks for being so nice to wife. You made her feel really great and she now understands why this is the greatest show on earth! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom