Menu Opens Rather Slow

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dehn0045

When I click on the three bars (top left) to open the menu, it appears from left to right rather slowly (on my phone). My preference would be for it to simply appear rather than the animation.

Side note, we recently "upgraded" from office 2010 to 2016. Microsoft decided to include all of these flashy animations, typing is delayed or when you update an entire column it updates the cells sequentially with a slight delay, it was infuriating. I have been able to almost return the look/feel to 2010 equivalent, I wonder why they do some of these things...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dehn0045

Android (Pixel 2), chrome. It's not super slow. The first couple of times I clicked it I ended up touching again which sent me "home", so I figured I'd drop the suggestion.

Dehn0045

@lorbay I think that the 3 bars only show when the browser window width is 750px or less. If the window is wider then you get the separate dropdown menus. I tried my ipad mini and like yours it doesn't show the 3 bars. If you open on a desktop and make the window narrow you'll see the switch.

lorbay

@lorbay I think that the 3 bars only show when the browser window width is 750px or less. If the window is wider then you get the separate dropdown menus. I tried my ipad mini and like yours it doesn't show the 3 bars. If you open on a desktop and make the window narrow you'll see the switch.
So I went to my desktop and still found no bars so I reduced the desktop size and there they were, so now going back to my iPad and found a small down arrow beside the home tab and using this it gave the same menu as the 3 bars on my desktop. Too funny. :):)
Lin

Top Bottom