Memorial Day

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Taco

To all that served and gave the ultimate sacrifice:

"Day is done, gone the sun, From the hills, from the lake, From the skies. All is well, safely rest, God is nigh; Go to sleep, peaceful sleep, May the soldier or sailor, God keep. On the land or the deep, Safe in sleep; Love, good night, Must thou go, When the day, And the night Need thee so? All is well. Speedeth all To their rest; Fades the light; And afar Goeth day, And the stars Shineth bright, Fare thee well; Day has gone, Night is on; Thanks and praise, For our days, 'Neath the sun, Neath the stars, 'Neath the sky, As we go, This we know, God is nigh."

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Daniel

My deepest gratitude to those that have paid for my freedom.
for those of you that are still with us. may you have a wonderful weekend filled the company of your friends and loved ones. thank you all.

fiferb

For my hero and my son, I love you and miss you.
Eric%20PLDC.jpg
Headstone%20Front.jpg

In Canada we celebrate our veterans on November 11th, but I have decided that I will also adopt Memorial Day as my day too to remember, so I have two official days a year. But once a year or twice a year is not enough, every day we need to remember the men and women who make that commiment and sometimes sacrafice to ensure that we have the world and freedom that we live in. It may not be a perfect world, but it's one that supports most of our freedoms and dreams becasue of these men and women.. God Bless them

My Hero's, My Grandfathers and my Father...

2006529115559_722js1.jpg
<br />

Johnathan

How lucky we all are in this wonderful country. We owe so much to these men and women that have sacrificed their time, energy, blood, and tears, so that we might enjoy the freedoms we have.

DocStram

Bruce,
Thanks for posting the picture of your son ... and the headstone. He must have been a great kid. What a terrible loss. I don't know if there's anything more painful than losing a child. Sometimes it's just hard taking your next breath.

Edward Miller

Bruce,
I too am retired Army and a former Marine. Freedom and peace loving people the world over share in your grief for your loss...and in your pride in knowing that such men ever lived among us. God bless you my friend.

Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom