Melbourne !

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

kkwall36

Hi All,
Haven't been on the site for a long time!:frown:
Have made the move to Melbourne from Scotland/UK and am about ready to get started up with the pen making again.:eek:
Look forward to catching up with the UK penturners, and everyone else for that matter.
All the Best,
Kenny

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

drayman

way to go kenny, i hope things are going great for you all.welcome back, its nice to hear from you again.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Hiya Kenny, I hope you and your family and still happy about your move to the land of Oz. :biggrin:

PenPal

Hi Kenny

Welcome to the land of Oz there are a lot of members in Melbourne look in UBeaut forum and contact Woodenink, great guy. Friend to many he will help ease tell him Peter said.

Regards Peter.

UKpenmaker

Glad you made it back Kenny. Hope you are settling in nicely.

Everything is still normal with us UK turners, Skippy is still making jaw dropping pens, Mark is blinding us with his finishes and Colin is well, just being Colin.:monkey::rotfl: (But we wouldn't want it any other way Col)

kkwall36

Hi Everyone,
Thanks for the warm welcome back.
Hopefully I can post something in the not too distant future.
Sadly I havent set up my lathe yet but hope to do so very soon, once we are out of our rented house and in to our own.
Nice to see that all the usual suspects are still around and active.
All the Best,
Kenny

leehljp

Member Liaison
Welcome from Japan too!

Although you joined in 2008 and have turned some pens, I am including a link to a recently completed general and concise overview of different tools, methods and ideas related to pen turning. There are a couple of small mistakes in it that hopefully can be corrected soon after the Birthday Bash is over at the end of February, but overall, I think it may be helpful.

http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=42446

Top Bottom