Meeting thursday 3-21-2019 6:15 p.m. Rings

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edward Cypher

Just a reminder that the next pen club meeting is this coming Thursday night at 6:15pm in Loveland at Woodcraft. Bob Franklin is doing the demo on making rings and bracelets. He will also show what mandrills and accessories it will take to get started in this project.

For those that weren't at last month's meeting, the Honor Flight is back in business and the club is planning to make pens for the September flight. We will decide what pen kit we will make - the same SL pen kit or the Wall Street II kit. Further details at the meeting. Hope to see you all there.

Anyone who knows Robert Franklin knows this is one you do not want to miss!!!

magpens

It would be really nice to see pics of the rings/bracelets that get turned at this meeting.

Also, the "mandrills and accessories that it takes to get started" in turning those things.

I hope that will be possible, please.

Pieguy

Next meeting

Hello,
I am a new pen turner from Lakewood. How can I get notifications as to meeting time and location?

Thank you,

Larry

Xel

In the off-chance someone hasn't already reached out to you, Larry: penturners meet the third Thursday after the first Tuesday of the month, 6:15p-9p at the Woodcraft on Draft Horse Drive in Loveland.

It would be really nice to see pics of the rings/bracelets that get turned at this meeting.

Also, the "mandrills and accessories that it takes to get started" in turning those things.
There is a video of the demonstration where Bob covers accessories/the final product which you might find informative, if you didn't know about the chapter's YouTube meeting uploads already. :)

Top Bottom