Meeting Demo's

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edicehouse

It is my understanding the next meeting September 14th the demo's are set and I am looking forward to them. That brings up November, Jan, March, etc. What demo's would people like to see? There will also need to be volunteers for the demo's. Or if you have something you would like to Demo, put it up here, so the coordinator can "schedule" it.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edicehouse

PS. Don't tell those guys up in Richmond that the next meeting is September 14th at 9:30 at our local Woodcraft...... LOL

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
You guys are terrible...

Yes, I'm sure Bruce and the gang already knows they are more than welcome to make the trek this way if so desired...

PS. Don't tell those guys up in Richmond that the next meeting is September 14th at 9:30 at our local Woodcraft...... LOL
I'll be sure to keep it quiet
Yeah, but we want to know if brownies are on the menu, not what's on the demo schedule.

edicehouse

But the brownies are goooooooooood.

Next meeting is bottlecap and decal.

You guys are terrible...

Yes, I'm sure Bruce and the gang already knows they are more than welcome to make the trek this way if so desired...

I'll be sure to keep it quiet
Yeah, but we want to know if brownies are on the menu, not what's on the demo schedule.

We will also be over in Surry, VA, tomorrow with Tidewater Turners demonstrations if anyone is interested in coming out for the 38th Annual Pork, Peanut & Pine Festival - more info at Welcome

Top Bottom