Maybe a little over the top.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

PenWorks

Okay, when was the last time you seen a fountain pen driving down the road? I bet, its been awhile :D I think it definately gets the nib across, without going over the top.

What do you think ?? :)

20061010203533_penmobile.jpg

gerryr

First a new building with a great sign and now a customized vehicle?[:0] I think you've been spending too much time in the sun.[:D] Looks great and should definitely get attention.

PenWorks

Originally posted by JimGo
<br />That's cool Anthony! But I didn't give you permission to use a picture of one of my pens on your car!

I know I should have asked Jim, but this was the only pen in your album I liked [:D]

Dario

Originally posted by PenWorks
<br />
Originally posted by Gary Max
<br />It's going to be hard to hide from anyone in that.

Good point Gary, I guess there will be no more flippin butts out the window or <b>birds in air</b>. [:0]

I had to ask my officemate what the last 3 words meant and... [:0][B)]

GBusardo

Good point Gary, I guess there will be no more flippin butts out the window or <b>birds in air</b>. [:0]

I had to ask my officemate what the last 3 words meant and... [:0][B)]
[/quote]

LOL You mean the NJ state bird??? [:D]

Great job on the vehicle, it looks SWEET!!

wood-of-1kind

Nothing says "Quality made in America...(pens)" better than a Honda [:D]

Congrats Anthony on the total package...sign, building, car and best of all your great looking pens.
-Peter-
[:)]

PenWorks

Thanks for the comments [:)]
Taistfully gaudy, a Nut, to much sun, I agree with all of it [:D] Cav, the scarey part is, I do wear a cap!
It did turn some heads today, but nobody followed me back to the store.

Peter, coming from Detroit, it killed me when I bought my first import, a Toyota Landcruiser in 91. I haven't bought American since.
But I think most Toyota's & Honda's are made here anyway. [:)]

M

Mudder

Hey?

Are you married to Cinderella?

If your not then why the He77 are you driving around in a pumpkin for?

Like me; in years to come your probably going to be the crazy old dude sitting in the park talking to squirrels. [;)]

It's a sweet looking ride, bet is turns heads.

PenWorks

Originally posted by Mudder
<br />

Like me; in years to come your probably going to be the crazy old dude sitting in the park talking to squirrels. [;)]

Mudder, I already talk to squirrels [:D] I am heading up north this weekend with my .22 pistols and my squirrelanateor to have a conversation on why squirrels should carry life insurance [:0]

M

Mudder

<br />Mudder, I already talk to squirrels [:D] I am heading up north this weekend with my .22 pistols and my squirrelanateor to have a conversation on why squirrels should carry life insurance [:0]

Funny;

Your daughter told me that you couldn't hit a bullet with the side of a barn [:0]

PenWorks

Mudder, I beg to differ with you, in all my hunting years here I have never come across squirrel & turkey hunters using pistols other than the Turchetta clan [:)] After all, one needs to give them cute little critters a sporting chance. [8D] The squirrelanateor is a custom Volquartsen and only used once they escape my wrath and scamper 50 feet up the tree and hide from me. [:D]

And on another note, I know my daughter wouldn't talk about her daddy that way [:D]

M

Mudder

<br />Mudder, I beg to differ with you, in all my hunting years here I have never come across squirrel & turkey hunters using pistols other than the Turchetta clan [:)]

Yea, yea......Sure, sure

You never hunted with me. I use a Howda pistol for dems pesky squirrels. Trouble is I never know if I got em because it they take a hit from the Howda there is nothing left to make stew from [^]

PenWorks

I must admitt, I bought and traded a lot of firearms in my days, but I had to look up what a Howda was [:0] At first, I thought you were playing some kind of Howdy Doody joke on me. [:D] Maybe we should go hunting together [:p]

M

Mudder

<br />I must admitt, I bought and traded a lot of firearms in my days, but I had to look up what a Howda was [:0] At first, I thought you were playing some kind of Howdy Doody joke on me. [:D] Maybe we should go hunting together [:p]

200610121344_howda.jpg

Not something you would want to shoot too often.

.577 nitro express

PenWorks

Originally posted by Gary Max
<br />Or even better-----Is your wife's car next???????????[:D]
Nope.....one pen mobile is enough in any household. [:D]
Although....there are 4 more cars in the driveway [:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom