May I suggest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WriteON

not to use your underarm to hold a chisel. It's a very convenient place to leave for a moment when picking something else up however the chance of sticking yourself with it can be realized. And I did so today. Got a mini slash near my elbow. Was not hospital grade but sufficient. I did take advantage of the blood...checked my sugar level. This and got hit proper by a super senior citizen in an electric cart in the super market earlier. I ended up supporting the Cheerios. Is today Fri 13th. Does anyone have any real stories?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

howsitwork

Never hold superglue tube in both hands when it's leaking slightly and above all NEVER try to free your hand by putting it to your lips to pry it free. My step brother, a teacher , has not been allowed to forget his trip to casualty to have it removed ! Quietest he's ever been by all accounts from his colleagues.

Never look at your thumb while swinging a framing hammer. It really hurts.
Never try to stop your band saw blade after turning it off with your pointer and thumb.
Never, ever try to shoot out a stuck cleaning brush from your black powder rifle. It has a tendency to leave holes in your walls.
Never cut down trees on a really windy day. You never know where they might land.
Never get in a fight with a drunk guy. I don't think they feel pain and they just keep getting up.

I have a bunch more but I think you get the idea. I'm a slow learner at some things.

WriteON

My first car 66Dodge Cornet 500.... AC compressor froze up ...not cold wise...belt was turning but not the pulley. I tried to turn the pulley by hand. I got a tattoo on both palms. It was slightly hot. Will NEVER do anything like that again.... and maybe I will.

Humongous

My first car 66Dodge Cornet 500.... AC compressor froze up ...not cold wise...belt was turning but not the pulley. I tried to turn the pulley by hand. I got a tattoo on both palms. It was slightly hot. Will NEVER do anything like that again.... and maybe I will.

Kinda like the guy from Raiders Of The Lost Ark
1574870680180.png

WriteON

NEVER discharge pepper spray or mace into the wind. I tend to discharge an expired unit and toss it. I do it in the rain as nobody is around. However the wind shifted a little. Hello.

hbillings

How about learn how to refill your pens. Especially when you're at your very first craft show and somebody asks you how to refill the pen, and not remembering how, you break the thing right in front of them. Fortunately this was the one style/blank that had a duplicate.

Top Bottom