May Chapter Meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithlong

The North Alabama/Tennessee chapter will be having a meeting in May. The actual date has not been nailed down just yet, so keep an eye on this thread. David Newbern(OLDMAN5050) has offered to host the meeting at his shop. As with the past couple of meetings, the invitation is open to spouses and children. We will have a covered dish lunch as well. Details to follow. So please be thinking about what you would like to bring and also be thinking about a demo you would like to see.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sseamen

Ursus has changed the TAT Date to 20 May. Seems that his original date was Mothers Day. Ursus is COW (Crusty Old Warrant), not a fool, so he changed the date :biggrin:

Redstoneal

Well FYI, the wood shop celebrated his birthday yesterday and lets just say, i hope I make it that far and that crusty, and he is still going strong...Hopefully I'll make this meet.

keithlong

Hey Guys,
Looks like we are going to be having the meeting in June. Our host is full up this month. Just keep looking back on here for further info.

keithlong

Well Guys, looks like we will try to have a meeting in July. So if anyone wants to host the meeting please let us know and we will try to work out the details. I am thinking having it toward the end of the month. What yall think?????

bitshird

Well shoot, I'd just like to get together again, it's been a long long time. You may remember, I organized our first meeting at Woodcraft in Nastyville I mean Nashville, Perhaps the driving forces could contact David and Lee Ann Sapp his wife and see if the would perhaps allow us to have another meeting there. After all I believe several hundred dollars did go in their register after our show and meeting.
Give them a call Keith, You is doin a fine job of keeping this group organized..

Redstoneal

I haven't been to the Woodcraft store, but thats just an awesome idea..BTW Kith did you get feedback on the Purple Heart pens from woodshop chief? Went over most awesome.

Top Bottom