Mary Christmas

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BigRob777

Pretty tough to live down. I went to school with a girl who's name was Mary, as were 6 of her sisters. Her brothers' names were Harry and Larry. They went by their middle names, except for the one I knew. To make matters worse, their last name was _arry. (I didn't want to post someone's whole name on the Internet, who knows what people will sue for these days).
Rob

Fangar

I have all of you beat...

My last name as you know is "Mann".

My Grandmother was named Ada... Yep "Ada Mann" (Ate a Man).

My Father is named Gaylord. He goes by Gay. Yep "Gay Mann". Need I say more. He has a great sense of humor (You would have to) and is an attorney. He goes by "Gay Mann at law".

TOP THAT!

Cheers,

Fangar

airrat

Fangar I am not sure what to say. lol

Friend got married new last name was Case. They had a little boy and named him Justin.

Originally posted by Fangar
<br />I have all of you beat...

My last name as you know is "Mann".

My Grandmother was named Ada... Yep "Ada Mann" (Ate a Man).

My Father is named Gaylord. He goes by Gay. Yep "Gay Mann". Need I say more. He has a great sense of humor (You would have to) and is an attorney. He goes by "Gay Mann at law".

TOP THAT!

Cheers,

Fangar

No doubt, yours is good, but you can't beat this one.

Imagine, having a name like Ima Hogg

http://www.famoustexans.com/imahogg.htm

woodwish

After teaching 31 years I could do a 30-minute standup routine in a comedy club with the goofy names I have had in class. I wonder sometimes what parents were thinking. I would list a few but I'm afraid they would have a relative read this board and I would get called to the principal's office (yes- it happens to teachers also, even though as a kid it happened more often[}:)]).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom