Marksman, Statesmen & PSI Pen Kits for Sale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrburls

I have a lot of pen kits I am going to sell. They consist of Marksman (stainless steel), full size Gentlemen's and numerous PSI kits.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

The Marksman kits I went through very carefully checking finishes, postable or non-postable, older style Eagle (with Atomic jewel finial / non-postable), newer style Eagle (which is postable), I have two sets of new bushings for the Eagle kits and will give one set to each person that buys two Eagle kits. Also the older style Eagle kits have slightly longer lower barrel tubes then the newer style.<o:p></o:p>

The Night Hawk kits are all non-postable except one kit. I have one set of new bushings for the Night Hawk kits and will give them to the first person that buys three kits.<o:p></o:p>

This is a lot of information on Marksman kits but I thought necessary to the buyers.<o:p></o:p>

The info on the PSI kits and full size Gentlemen's kits is pretty basic, so no need for great details.<o:p></o:p>

Please read descriptions carefully before you choose.<o:p></o:p>

And post your choices in this thread please so not to confuse others.<o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>

Marksman Kits these are all stainless steel (all Marksman kits $20.00 each)<o:p></o:p>

1 ea. Night Hawk R.B. brushed finish non-postable. (SOLD)

1 ea. Night Hawk R.B. brushed finish postable. (SOLD)<o:p></o:p>

1 ea. Night Hawk R.B. polished finish non-postable. (SOLD)<o:p></o:p>

1 ea. Night Hawk F.P. brushed finish non-postable. (SOLD)<o:p></o:p>

1 ea. Night Hawk F.P. polished postable. (SOLD)<o:p></o:p>

1 ea. Eagle (older style) R.B. polished finish with Atomic jewel finial, non-postable. (SOLD)<o:p></o:p>

1 ea. Eagle (older style) F.P. polished finish with Atomic jewel finial, non-postable. (STILL AVAILABLE)<o:p></o:p>

2 ea. Eagle (newer style) R.B. polished finish postable. (SOLD)<o:p></o:p>

Full Size Gentlemen's kits<o:p></o:p>

3 ea. ($15.00 ea.) Rhodium R.B. (SOLD)<o:p></o:p>

1 ea. ($20.00 ea.) Rhodium F.P. (All SOLD)<o:p></o:p>

1 ea. ($15.00 ea.) Gold F.P. (SOLD)<o:p></o:p>

Penn State Ind. Kits (prices less than their lowest price offered of 25 kits or more)<o:p></o:p>

5 ea. ($11.00 ea.) Knights Armor Antq. Pewter (PKA100) (STILL AVAILABLE)<o:p></o:p>

3 ea. ($11.00 ea.) Knights Armor Antq. Brass (PKA110) (STILL AVAILABLE)<o:p></o:p>

2 ea. ($14.00 ea.) Montague Antq. Pewter (PKMTAGAP) (SOLD)<o:p></o:p>

2 ea. ($11.00 ea.) Victorian Antq. Brass (PKVICAP) (SOLD)<o:p></o:p>

1 ea. ($11.00 ea.) Victorian Antq. Pewter (PKVICAP) (SOLD)

1 ea. ($15.00 ea.) Victorian Antq. Pewter (PKVICAP) with blue cebloplast blank tubed and turned round. (SOLD)<o:p></o:p>

1 ea. ($13.00 ea.) Gothica Antq. Pewter (PKGTPAP) (SOLD)<o:p></o:p>

1 ea. ($17.00 ea.) Gothica Antq. Pewter (PKGTPAP) with red cebloplast blank tubed and turned round. (SOLD)<o:p></o:p>

1 ea. ($11.00 ea.) Celtic Antq. Pewter (PKCPENAP) (SOLD)<o:p></o:p>

1 ea. (14.00 ea.) Celtic Antq. Pewter (PKCPENAP) with green marbled blank tubed and turned round. (SOLD)<o:p></o:p>

1 ea. ($14.00 ea.) American Patriot Antq. Brass (PKPPENAB) (SOLD)<o:p></o:p>

1 ea. ($15.00 ea.) Southwest Antq. Pewter (PKSWPAP) (STILL AVAILABLE)<o:p></o:p>

1 ea. ($30.00 ea.) Steam Punk Bolt Action Antq. Pewter and Copper (PKSPPB) with a steam punk blank tubed and turned round. (SOLD)<o:p></o:p>

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hi Keith,

Could I have the following:
2 ea. Eagle (newer style) R.B. polished finish postable.

Full Size Gentlemen's kits

3 ea. ($15.00 ea.) Rhodium R.B.

3 ea. ($20.00 ea.) Rhodium F.P.

greenacres2

Keith,
I'd like the two remaining Gentlemen's FP's. I'll also take the two Montagues. PM me with a total and how to pay you what is available.
Thanks!!
earl

Jim Smith

I would like the:

Steam Punk Bolt Action Antq. Pewter and Copper (PKSPPB) with a steam punk blank and the Eagle (older style) R.B

Thanks

Jim Smith
Conyers, GA 30094

greenacres2

Keith--would the 4 Victorians and 2 Gothicas fit in my box?? I need you to talk me into those (or out of them!!) :>)

earl

Hi Earl, I'll make sure they fit even if I have to pay the extra shipping.
Sound good to you?
Keith

Keith--add the 4 Vic's and the 2 Gothicas. I'll send you another $78 (if my math is right!!) Addiction is so cruel!!! :biggrin:
earl

greenacres2

All arrived safely today--despite my mailbox being mangled by slushy snow from the plow. Thankfully, the box was taped almost in its entirety and that kept everything dry--not the same for my envelope mail. No slush for the next few days--we'll be well below 0 F.

Thanks Keith!!
earl

mrburls

All arrived safely today--despite my mailbox being mangled by slushy snow from the plow. Thankfully, the box was taped almost in its entirety and that kept everything dry--not the same for my envelope mail. No slush for the next few days--we'll be well below 0 F.

Thanks Keith!!
earl

This is why I over tape packages closed. Not always slushy snow but rain.
Oh, and sometimes the way packages are handled.
Glad everything was okay.
Keith

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom