MAPG - LUNCH IS ON JEFF!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
As some of you know, the deli next door to the Woodcraft where the MAPG is held has moved. Our plan was to order in pizza and charge a small fee. Just today, I heard from our benevolent leader that along with providing lunch for the MPG, he is also treating the MAPG crowd to lunch Saturday. The plan is still to order pizza, but now you can spend more money at the store and with the vendors!

Despite a few changes in the demo schedule, things are shaping up nicely. Barry Gross, world renowned turner and owner of Arizona Sihlouette, will the lead off the Saturday event. Brett Ransom (hard hat) has agreed to join me doing the anodizing since BradG had to cancel. Photography, Polymer Clay, Clear Casting, and Celtic knot demos should make for an interesting day.

Friday evening will be a little different from last year. This year will be a little more formal with some introductions and a marketing forum featuring Roy Robaldo, Alan Shaw, Tina Wissen and Barry Gross. These folks have considerable experience selling at a variety of forums so bring your questions.

And don't forget the vendors. The event is free, but bring money to support the Woodcraft store who generously supplies the venue as well as the other folks in the vendor room.

Look forward to seeing old and new faces!! Keep checking our web site for up to date info.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Charlie_W

Jeff,
Thank you for providing lunch! Your generousity is appreciated.
Last year at MAPG, we did not leave for lunch. I just grabbed a couple things from the car and got back inside for the demo, door prize drawings, pen and blank swaps!
Just way too much fun stuff going on to leave!

Oh, did I mention the pen contests? Supporting Woodcraft?...and the vendors? chatting with folks?.....saying thanks to the organizers?.......

Fun, Fun!!

Top Bottom