Manzanita burl pen blanks from Rocky....#12

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys, I cut up a large manzanita burl a couple days ago. It had some really nice slabs in it that were pretty much crack free......does't happen very often. Here are two lots of them. Hope you can use a few.

MZ42, $25.00 + $7.00 to ship = $32.00 total. Manzanita burl pen blanks. Five pieces, see measurements in pic. Great fire in manzanita....misted pics show two sides. It's really hard to find and cut manzanita without a lot of checks or cracks. These may still have a few but I tried to make 'em crack free. If there are any, a drop or two of CA before you turn them would be helpful. There are two little dark spots/divots are on the corner of two of them.......pretty sure they'll turn away.

mz42a.jpg

mz42b.jpg

MZ43, $25.00 + $7.00 to ship = $32.00 total. Manzanita burl pen blanks. Five pieces, see measurements in pic. Great fire in manzanita....misted pics show two sides. It's really hard to find and cut manzanita without a lot of checks or cracks. These may still have a few but I tried to make 'em crack free. If there are any, a drop or two of CA before you turn them would be helpful.

mz43a.jpg

mz43b.jpg

Only two of 'em guys....please claim in the thread and I'll PM you with details. Thank you very much, Rocky

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Top Bottom