Love that pipe-plastic...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from YoYoSpin

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoYoSpin

Pipemakers.org Black Rose and Zebra closed end Barons. Hope you like them.
Acrylic_1a.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fangar

Those are some wicked cool shapes Ed. Really like the shapes you went for on these. The material is great too!

Great work,

Fangar

YoYoSpin

Thanks everyone.

Jim, I've made pens from six of the pikemakers.org rods so far...here's what I've found: the Zebra, Black Rose, Chocolate Mint and Cumberland rods are very color-dense and don't require the tubes to be blackened (IMHO). The Caramel Ripple and Phantom Grey rods will have areas that are totally transparent and require tube coloring.

I try to avoid plastics blanks that are not completely opaque, so my tube blackening experience is limited...if pressed, I'll use a black Marks-A-Lot.

M

Mudder

How deep do you drill for a rollerball?
I haven't sat dovn to figure it out yet and I was just wondering if anybody had the answer so I need not invent the wheel again.

Originally posted by YoYoSpin
<br />Thanks everyone.

Jim, I've made pens from six of the pikemakers.org rods so far...here's what I've found: the Zebra, Black Rose, Chocolate Mint and Cumberland rods are very color-dense and don't require the tubes to be blackened (IMHO). The Caramel Ripple and Phantom Grey rods will have areas that are totally transparent and require tube coloring.

I try to avoid plastics blanks that are not completely opaque, so my tube blackening experience is limited...if pressed, I'll use a black Marks-A-Lot.

Thanks Ed, I have some of what you mention, I was in Phoenix last week and met Anthony as well, I did not realize how CLOSE I was to Pipe makers...hey, who are these guys??

2005111323407_IMG_3920.jpg
<br />

Pen Man

Looks good is it the same as the blanks you can get from Craft usa they have black with white those are very glosy when done. Ilike yours better this is why I am asking.

PenWorks

Very nice Ed, I find the Brea AA stuff turns & smells very simular to the lucite.

Jim, I guess you will be stopping by pipemakers instead of my place the next
time your in town [:D] Why do those guys from Canada allways say EH.....EH ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom