Lots of Wera Tools on Sale Today - Are they any good?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brotherdale

Tony,
I have been admiring you quote in your signature line for a couple of years now. Just a few days ago I was listening to Mike Rowe's, The way I heard it. His latest one is titled Broad Swords in a Pit. Its only about 10 minutes long. You should give it a listen.
Oh I have no idea about these tools.

moke

Wow, maybe they are popular somewhere, but they are a little pricey!!! Thanks though Tony, you are always "beating the bushes" for good prices! That is much appreciated!

TonyL

Tony,
I have been admiring you quote in your signature line for a couple of years now. Just a few days ago I was listening to Mike Rowe's, The way I heard it. His latest one is titled Broad Swords in a Pit. Its only about 10 minutes long. You should give it a listen.
Oh I have no idea about these tools.
Thank you. I like the quote because it puts the "burden" on each of us to change, not others. I will listen: I really like Mike R..

TonyL

Wow, maybe they are popular somewhere, but they are a little pricey!!! Thanks though Tony, you are always "beating the bushes" for good prices! That is much appreciated!
These "bargains" find me somehow. They were all 40% + off...perhaps they were overpriced to begin with. Thank you.

Top Bottom