Lots of solid wood pen blanks for sale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jick wu

Fragrant tree wood tumor: the effect is better after stable dyeing. The characteristic of wood tumor is that there will be some small defects, such as black spot, Nick, no tumor spot, etc., there are 50 pieces, each price is $2, you need to buy one free delivery, not separately delivered, specification: 20mm * 150 mm

30112141.jpg

30112159.jpg

30112207.jpg

Desert Ironwood
There are 100 pieces in total. The price of each piece is $3, and the price of a set of 10 pieces is $35. 2 sets of free delivery, can not be shipped separately. Need to be combined with other items and sent to the US for distribution. Specification: 20mm * 125mm

30112614.jpg

30112606.jpg

30112247.jpg

Beautiful line birch Pen Blank,

Black lines are formed naturally, with cross cuts and vertical cuts. The displayed lines have their own characteristics. Please note that cross cuts cannot be turned directly. You need to stabilize before you can turn the pens. There will be a small amount of fine cross-cutting over time
Cracks, 100 pieces in total, all sold for $ 2 each, not separately shipped, combined delivery to the United States for distribution, free shipping throughout, specifications: 20mm * 150mm
30112712.jpg

30112655.jpg

30112637.jpg

30112236.jpg

Ebony
150 pieces of rosewood, a black hardwood grown in Africa, perfect for rotating pens, especially after polishing and waxing, it is as bright as a mirror, each priced at $ 2, not sold separately, combined in the United States and redistributed
, Free shipping everywhere, specifications: 20mm * 140 (a small amount)-170mm,

7212609.jpg

207212431.jpg

7212552.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Don Rabchenuk

I guess I am a bit confused. Are you selling these in sets of ten? If so why is the price $3 each and ten is $35.
"Desert Ironwood
There are 100 pieces in total. The price of each piece is $3, and the price of a set of 10 pieces is $35. 2 sets of free delivery, can not be shipped separately. Need to be combined with other items and sent to the US for distribution. Specification: 20mm * 125mm"

jick wu

I guess I am a bit confused. Are you selling these in sets of ten? If so why is the price $3 each and ten is $35.
"Desert Ironwood
There are 100 pieces in total. The price of each piece is $3, and the price of a set of 10 pieces is $35. 2 sets of free delivery, can not be shipped separately. Need to be combined with other items and sent to the US for distribution. Specification: 20mm * 125mm"
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello,

The price of ten desert pens is 35 dollars, and the price of 100 desert pens is 300 dollars. That is to say, the more you buy one time, the cheaper the price is,

Cheng Wu

jick wu

It looks like you have more than just Desert Ironwood, how much is the other blanks and what are they?

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Hello,

Yes, I have a lot of wood to choose from, because China is the world's largest mahogany market. In addition to desert iron wood, I also have African ebony, birch, and fragrant wood knobs. Other woods are still under preparation.

Cheng Wu

jick wu

Hi, If I ordered 10 Desert Ironwood from you, would you post to the uk, if so at what cost.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello,

Ten desert ironwood is 50USD to the UK, including TNT 15USD shipping, delivery time is about 4-6 working days,

Cheng Wu

Top Bottom