Lots of items for sale, shipped from US warehouse

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jick wu

1 ; Copper-plated 24K gold clips, pack of 5 each, price is $ 7.50.

IMG_8402.JPG

IMG_8388.JPG

2 ; Germany Schmidt Ink Absorber, Pack of 5 for $ 10.
IMG_8383.JPG

3 ; BOCK 6 # taps, $ 6 each,

30112547.jpg

4 ; Cellulose acetate diameter 14 × 14mm, length 225mm, dark green and purple, three per color, 6 per pack, price is 30 USD.
IMG_8365.JPG

IMG_8370.JPG

5 ; Multicolor ebonite,
C1: blue-black,
C2: yellow-black,
C3: blue-green-white-orange,
C4: red-black,
C5: yellow-green,
C6: red-white-blue,
6 colors per bag $ 40.
18-20mm in diameter and 200mm in length.

IMG_8374-1.jpg

IMG_8375.JPG

6 ; Ebonite in a set of 10 colors,
D1: blue and white,
D2: red and white,
D3: blue and black,
D4: yellow and black,
D5: blue white green orange,
D6: red and black,
D7: yellow-green,
D8: red white blue
D9: red,
D10: green,
18-20mm diameter, 200mm length,
10 per bag for $ 65,

IMG_8380_1.jpg

7 ; Desert ironwood, set of 10, price is 35 dollars, specifications: 20 × 20 × 125mm,

IMG_8346.JPG

IMG_8343.JPG

8 ; Cross-cut birch strips (requires stabilization before they can be rotated), 10 pieces per bag, price is $ 20, size: 20 × 20 × 150mm,

IMG_8371.JPG

9 ; Cypress wood tumor, 10 pieces per group, price is 20 dollars, specifications: 20 × 20 × 150mm,

IMG_8352.JPG

10 ; African ebony, the length is not accurate, 147-170mm, most of the length is more than 150mm, the width is 20 × 20mm, 10 pieces per group, the price is $ 20,

IMG_8353.JPG

IMG_8358.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jick wu

The above items for sale are in the US warehouse. The freight is charged according to the weight. If multiple items are required, the freight will be different. Please PM me,

hokie

Is the ebonite sold in sets or can we pick and choose which colors we want?
I sure hope we can pick a color, but the way it is worded, it appears they are packaged together like a sampler pack. I don't have much use for neon colors, so it would be a waste to buy a "set" for only one of the pieces.

Edit: Also, has anyone who has already purchased the Bock tap and used it with a bock nib housing yet? I'm in the market for a new tap since the one I have from Tapco isn't "cutting it" (har har).

Last edited:

1shootist

Edit: Also, has anyone who has already purchased the Bock tap used it with a bock nib housing yet? I'm in the market for a new tap since the one I have from Tapco isn't "cutting it" (har har).
I bought the bock tap and have used it twice for bock nibs, these are the first and only 2 I have ever done...it worked fine, both nibs screw in / out with no issue.

jick wu

these are packed. We can't choose a single color. In the next batch of goods, we use a single color for packing. This is convenient for you to choose. When the goods arrive, we will post them for sale.

PenPal

I am hoping you have a warehouse in Australia or direct from China. I bought a translator so I can talk freely with my Chinese friends. They educated their twin girls (now married with children here in Canberra) last of high school then University but the parents are hopeless with their english.

Kind regards Peter.

jick wu

I am hoping you have a warehouse in Australia or direct from China. I bought a translator so I can talk freely with my Chinese friends. They educated their twin girls (now married with children here in Canberra) last of high school then University but the parents are hopeless with their english.

Kind regards Peter.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Peter,

thank you for your advice,
Yes, the shipping cost from China to Australia is cheaper, some products are also stocked in China, but I do n't know which ones you need, there will be more and more products later, I will also publish one for sale in China for the convenience Country can choose,

best regards!
Cheng Wu

PenPal

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Peter,

thank you for your advice,
Yes, the shipping cost from China to Australia is cheaper, some products are also stocked in China, but I do n't know which ones you need, there will be more and more products later, I will also publish one for sale in China for the convenience Country can choose,

best regards!
Cheng Wu
Please pm me with your E Mail addy in China.

jick wu

#5 C1-C6 if available, I would like it. PM details. Thank you.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello,

These two colors are not in the US warehouse. If you order these two colors separately from China, the shipping cost is 30 US dollars. If you are not in a hurry, please wait. I will send these colors to the US warehouse separately. Will be much cheaper,

thank!
Cheng Wu

jick wu

I would also like to order directly from China
Tony
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, you can order directly from China, if the total order price is more than 250 US dollars, free international shipping, the arrival time is about 4-5 working days,

thanks!
ChengWu

Jontello

Can you also ship straight into Italy If we also order more then 250. I would like to put a order in.

jick wu

Can you also ship straight into Italy If we also order more then 250. I would like to put a order in.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Yes, what do you need?

Finatic

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello,

These two colors are not in the US warehouse. If you order these two colors separately from China, the shipping cost is 30 US dollars. If you are not in a hurry, please wait. I will send these colors to the US warehouse separately. Will be much cheaper,

thank!
Cheng Wu
Thank you, I am in no hurry. I will wait.

jick wu

Jick Wu, I wanted the package C1 thru C6 for 40.00, not just 2 colors. Sorry for any miscommunication.
Russ
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, I understand it wrongly, this one is there, you can get it, the payment information has been given to you by PM

Finatic

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, I understand it wrongly, this one is there, you can get it, the payment information has been given to you by PM
Thank you, will send today.
Russ

1shootist

Cheng ,
Everything arrived and looks great like always !

This new shipping from the U.S. you are now offering worked perfect too. From ordering to receiving was only 3 days !

Thank you again,
Russ

jick wu

you are welcome,

Yes, it saves a lot of time to send it from the US warehouse, but the disadvantage is that it is well packed and cannot be selected according to your needs,

kind regards,
Cheng Wu

1shootist

you are welcome,

Yes, it saves a lot of time to send it from the US warehouse, but the disadvantage is that it is well packed and cannot be selected according to your needs,

kind regards,
Cheng Wu
Absolutely yes. Just so everyone understands what Cheng is talking about, on the ebonte. Whether you order group "C" or group "D" of the ebonite it is prepackaged in a well secured box, all taped up. You can order multiple sets of the groups and will receive them in one package but inside that package will be ever how many pre-boxed sets you bought.

Like these.
20200225_104114.jpg

Top Bottom