Lost at the moment...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sataro

Figured out how to post a msg & how to put it in the proper forum. Casual conversation sounded like the proper forum but if we have a lost forum maybe I should have posted there.

Now for my question that I'm lost on. How do you get to any of our forums? When I go & click on forums, I cannot see any of them. I'm able to do a search through the forums but I cannot see any specific forum. When I posted this msg I was able to see each specific forum & to select which one I posted the msg in.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Figured out how to post a msg & how to put it in the proper forum. Casual conversation sounded like the proper forum but if we have a lost forum maybe I should have posted there.

Now for my question that I'm lost on. How do you get to any of our forums? When I go & click on forums, I cannot see any of them. I'm able to do a search through the forums but I cannot see any specific forum. When I posted this msg I was able to see each specific forum & to select which one I posted the msg in.

If you click on the FORUM link in the blue bar, do you see a list of all forums? If not, what do you see?

CREID

This is what I see if I hit the arrow in the blue blue forum button. but if I click anywhere in the blue forum button I go to the welcomepage with all the forums listed.

Attachments

• 2019-05-22_1828.png
    2019-05-22_1828.png
    44.1 KB · Views: 133

Sataro

Thank you both for your help! Very simple solution. After that simple solution, I'm not sure lost is the forum I really needed.

Top Bottom