Looking to outsource Pen Turning

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

abreiter

Hello,

I messaged the group a few months ago looking for Pen Turners that have the bandwidth and desire to help me with long-term volume pen turning projects. From 20-300 pens at a time. I just launched my new website pengallerystudio.com

I was working with another pen turner that could not handle this type of ramp up and I desperately need to find new vendors asap. We are working with artists, designers snd illustrators to create label casted artwork in the cap and body of the pen.

You can email me at allen@pengallerystudio.com or call my cell 818-439-9791

We license all of the artwork that we use.

Looking forward to connecting and hopefully working together.

Best

Allen Breiter
CEO/Pen Gallery

jttheclockman

I just looked through your catalog and it looks like you put alot of work into this platform. First off, wish you alot of luck. Second maybe you could post some detail as to what you are looking for from pen turners. Also how is the process applied and at what stage of the pen. It looks like you are using pen kits. Some look like ones that go by other names. Are these kits made for you and are you supplying said kits? How is the blank made and from what material? I ask these questions because when you say pen turner here on this site can mean many different skills. If you are requiring members to cast such blanks takes a skill level. If all you are looking for is members to turn a blank to match kit and to do the finishing and polishing of blank will require a different skill level. Hope you get my point. This may open the membership up more and they can respond better. Just doing on the phone only hits one member at a time.

abreiter

I just looked through your catalog and it looks like you put alot of work into this platform. First off, wish you alot of luck. Second maybe you could post some detail as to what you are looking for from pen turners. Also how is the process applied and at what stage of the pen. It looks like you are using pen kits. Some look like ones that go by other names. Are these kits made for you and are you supplying said kits? How is the blank made and from what material? I ask these questions because when you say pen turner here on this site can mean many different skills. If you are requiring members to cast such blanks takes a skill level. If all you are looking for is members to turn a blank to match kit and to do the finishing and polishing of blank will require a different skill level. Hope you get my point. This may open the membership up more and they can respond better. Just doing on the phone only hits one member at a time.
Hi John, thank you for this message. And I also appreciate the good luck. I will repost to the group with more information and how the process works. Can I get your email and phone to bounce some ideas by you? My cell is 818 439 9791 allen@pengallerystudio.com

jttheclockman

Hi John, thank you for this message. And I also appreciate the good luck. I will repost to the group with more information and how the process works. Can I get your email and phone to bounce some ideas by you? My cell is 818 439 9791 allen@pengallerystudio.com
I am not interested in doing this. I posted those words to try to help you. Maybe it would open up the list of candidates for you. I have enough work to do of my own that has nothing to do with pen turning. I still wish you good luck and all those that may take you up on your offer. Who knows how much you can grow your business. Happy pen turning.

Top Bottom