Looking for

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Looking for a good source to buy casting mica powders for both epoxy and for Silmar use. Do not want liquids. looking for powders. I tried Chad Schimmell at Turners warehouse and he is out of stock on alot of colors that I want. looking for vibrant reds, green. blues, and silver. Maybe a good name of product will help in search. thanks.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JohnU

I get mine from Ed and Dawn. They have several sizes and a few different brands. The deep red and sapphire blue are my favorites.

bsshog40

I bought a few small jars from Hobby Lobby! They had a nice selection of colors and even some nice pearls.

Fred Bruche

I have bought from the following places (too many choices!!)and used them with epoxy (no experience with Silmar)

jttheclockman

I get mine from Ed and Dawn. They have several sizes and a few different brands. The deep red and sapphire blue are my favorites.

That was the brand I had bought before thanks.

jttheclockman

That was the brand I had bought before thanks.
Where is the deep red?? It says he has hundreds of colors but I am not seeing them. I tried leaving a message but no response. I am wanting the 3 ounze jars. Want various shades of red, green, and blue mainly

jttheclockman

looking for a deep red, deep blue and deep green mica powder. Looking for a link if anyone has one that they can say with experience. Ordered some micas from Ed but he does not have what I want. Not familar with others out there. Need to mix in Silmar resin.

Don Rabchenuk

I have had good results with Casters Choice Blood Red and if I am looking for a more red color I will add a couple of drops or Alumilite red dye.

mick

John I'm late to this but I've found a brand I really like, Jewelescent. They have something over 30 colors and are realitivity inexpensive. A 2oz bottle is around 10 bucks. I bought quite a few colors on Ebay and have been very satisfied.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom