Looking for Pen Holder

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jttheclockman

jttheclockman

I am looking for a pen display holder like we see many times with a Knight or Darth Vader and things. But I am looking for a religious holder with an Angel or something in this Genre. Does anyone know of such a thing. I am making a few religious pen display stands for a few people and would like to have something like an Angel as a pen holder. Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KenB259

If did a search for cherub pen holders and it brought up quite a few although a lot were look alikes. Try that and I think you'll find some.

Kenny Durrant

When are you wanting them? If no rush we can get together and I'll show you what I can do. It would be after the 1st of the year before I could get to them.

jttheclockman

When are you wanting them? If no rush we can get together and I'll show you what I can do. It would be after the 1st of the year before I could get to them.
No problem. If I come across something in the mean time I will just let you know. Thanks.

This is what I had in mind. I believe these can be 3D printed in various colors. I am thinking white and I could paint if need be. Not sure if the hands could be manipulated to be flat, straight out sort of without the bowl.

ed6c610556c2172151a10dfbc1df748a_display_large.jpg

Last edited:

Kenny Durrant

That's way over my head. I make wooden stands and I have the ability to engrave them as well. I've posted pictures here if you're interested in seeing some of my projects. Good Luck.

jttheclockman

That's way over my head. I make wooden stands and I have the ability to engrave them as well. I've posted pictures here if you're interested in seeing some of my projects. Good Luck.
Thanks Kenny. I think I have someone in Canada who will do them for me after the holidays. They are a professional 3D printer company. Never knew there was so many different filliments they can use. There is a hobby/ business that is really expanding.

Top Bottom