Looking for older bushings

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rc242

Hi there. I recently bought a bunch of older pen kits from offerup, and there were no bushings. I have found most of them but I cant find a Woodcraft 06R07 set of bushings. There are about 15 pens that use this set that I have, but it seems they are discontinued. Does anyone have a set they could part with or even let me borrow. Any help on finding a set would be much appreciated

Thanks
Rick

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
The PKPARKBU bushings from PSI are very close to that one and are still available.

It's always a good idea to check actual kit parts and bushings with calipers before turning. They aren't always exact.

Here's a link to a recent thread discussing substitute bushings.

sbwertz

I think I have at least one set of those at the blind center. I will check when I go on Tuesday. For the American?

James Smith

If all else fails, just find a bushing that fits the tube and is a bit smaller than the dimensions of the pen kit, and use your calipers to sand to size. I do this any time I find a kit with out the bushings.

Jans husband

If all else fails try turning between centres
I rarely rely on bushes now for pen kits even when I have the actual bushes.
I found that they get worn down and they cannot be relied on to be accurate, even after only several pens
Mike

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
I have some bushing 247206 and trying tofine out what they are used for
It looks like a Woodcraft number, but I can't find a reference for it. You might measure them with calipers then do a reverse search on those dimensions to find kits that it matches. If you don't already have it, the IAP Bushings & Tubes app is ideal for that sort of thing.

Rc242

It looks like a Woodcraft number, but I can't find a reference for it. You might measure them with calipers then do a reverse search on those dimensions to find kits that it matches. If you don't already have it, the IAP Bushings & Tubes app is ideal for that sort of thing.
thanks ill check out the app

Top Bottom