Looking for inexpensive (cardboard) boxes for bottle stoppers or velvet pouches for BS's

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from TonyL

TonyL

I can do a Google search, but was hoping you folks knew of any sources. Thank you.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mecompco

Tony, I use these for my stoppers. Probably available less expensively in bulk somewhere:

Michael

monophoto

I give away a lot of bottle stoppers - but always with a bottle of wine. I just use a piece of cord/twine to tie the stopper to the neck of the bottle.

Argo13

Tony,

Have you checked gems on display. They have a nice inexpensive pen box. But they also have Jewry boxes of all sizes. I am not sure but they may have one that would fit a stopper. Of course you might have to order bulk.

These might be too small

Jason

Last edited:

Woodchipper

Hobby Lobby is where I get my pen boxes. Give them a try as they have different size gift boxes. You can get the velvet drawstring bags for free but you have to drink a lot of Canadian whiskey.

Mike Washburg

I prefer to use velvet pouches for bottle stoppers. And the cheapest I have found are at a site call Aliexpress.com, which is an online retail service based in China that is owned by the Alibaba Group. Launched in 2010, it is made up of small businesses in China and other locations, such as Singapore, that offer products to international online buyers. For large bulk orders, the parent company runs a site call Alibaba.com.

Top Bottom