Looking for an old pen kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithlong

Some years ago I bought some pen kits called the Wrench click pen, I made one for a friend of mine that was starting g his own mechanic shop. He contacted me and ask me if I could make his employees one, he has 6 employees. I explained to him that it is no longer available. Do any of you have any of these kits lying around that you want to get rid of. If not I will be looking at other options.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jrista

I know you are probably looking for the woodriver kit that was discontinued...but, there is also this one. Its a rollerball, and not quite as professional a design:

Aaturner

I have a 3
16658122237405239026568728575894.jpg

its_virgil

Maybe a long shot. I havevno idea how long this kit has been discontinued. Maybe a few phone calls to several Woodcraft stores may locate you a few more.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

BULLWINKLE

Some years ago I bought some pen kits called the Wrench click pen, I made one for a friend of mine that was starting g his own mechanic shop. He contacted me and ask me if I could make his employees one, he has 6 employees. I explained to him that it is no longer available. Do any of you have any of these kits lying around that you want to get rid of. If not I will be looking at other options.
Woodcraft carries this kit. Snapshot taken a few minutes ago.
Apparently it's NOT discontinued.

9C3665AD-7CB5-45BA-8FA3-0899488474F1.png

jttheclockman

Woodcraft carries this kit. Snapshot taken a few minutes ago.
Apparently it's NOT discontinued.

View attachment 342398
Sorry but all platings are out of stock which means it has been discontinued.

Top Bottom