Looking for African blackwood/cocobolo/Rosewood burl/highly figured pen blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Flagg8675309

Hey all,

I'm on the hunt for some more burl blanks. I have two good friends getting married in October, as well as a sibling. I'm officiating both weddings and both couples have liked some of the pens I've made in the past. So for signing the marriage license I want to have a set of nice pens for them. I am hoping to find a couple pieces of African Blackwood burl and cocobolo burl. I know its a bit on the rare side, but I've been hunting a while now and thought I had a lead on some that just hasn't come through, so I'm trying everywhere now. I'm always interested in most other rosewood burl as well, but I have a decent amount of Honduran at the moment so I am not in the market for that.

If anyone has some nice burls pen blanks they want to get rid of (or even some very highly figured, swirly stuff, I'm open to that as well), I'd love to get my hands on a few.

I can pay via PayPal.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

egnald

I don't have any African Blackwood burl nor any Cocobolo burl, but I do have some Afzelia, Sindora, and Pyinma burls from Laos if your are interested in those. Although it's not a burl I also have some fairly nice Bois de rose from Madagascar. It's been illegal to export it from Madagascar (and anywhere else) for more than a decade already. - Dave

Top Bottom