Local meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TXTRNR

Hi,

My name is Chris. I live in Keller. I am looking for a local meeting. I am interested in getting together with fellow turners. I have not been turning that long. I have done a few pens, a few bowls and a couple ring holders.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mac

Hi,

My name is Chris. I live in Keller. I am looking for a local meeting. I am interested in getting together with fellow turners. I have not been turning that long. I have done a few pens, a few bowls and a couple ring holders.
Don't know where Keller is but you are welcome to come to the ARKLATEX meetings I know a few have came from the north Texas bunch. Also I would suggest that you look into joining a local AAW club. They will and can help and more than likely have some penturners in the club. I know that the two AAW clubs that I am in do. www.woodturner.org -- find a chapter. Hope this helps.

seamus7227

I live in Wichita Falls, Tx and would be happy to invite anyone passing through to stop by the house, feel free to call and give me a heads up.

George417

Welcome TXTRNR, I live in Saginaw which is close to you. I've been turning pens for about 5 years now. If you like to talk give me a pm with a phone number.
:):usflag:

its_virgil

Wow...you have a rich abundance of choices. There are very active clubs in Dallas, Denton, and Ft. Worth and you are right in the middle of all three.

Check out the N Texas chapter here in IAP. We are planning a meeting sometime in early summer.

Stop in Wichita Falls if you are ever up this way and you can get a double barrel dose from Seamus and me.
Do a good turn daily!
From my balconey overlooking the Caribbean in Nassau.
5 days of diving starting tomorrow.
Don

Top Bottom