Local chapter support

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
This is Glenn McCullough, a member of the Michigan chapter of the IAP and a member of the Local Chapter Steering Committee. Many of you may know me and some may not. The reason is that I work weekends and it is very difficult for me to get a Sunday off to attend the meetings. On my days off during the week, I have some spare time, so I offered to assist Jeff.
Jeff has assembled a special projects team assigned to assess and assist the state of the local chapters. I have chosen 6 chapters to assist and yours is one of them.
It appears that your local chapter is one of the more successful chapters in activity and longevity...congratulations!! We want your chapter to continue to be successful, please allow me to assist in any way that I can, contact me by Private Message and I will get back to you ASAP. I have sent a questionnaire to your chapter leader to get some input, but I would also like to hear from the members as well, if you you have any ideas on how the IAP may help local chapters.
If anyone in the Michigan chapter has trouble meeting on weekends and a weekday would work best, please let me know, I have visited several penturners recently and invite them to visit me.

Top Bottom