Local chapter activity

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
This is Glenn McCullough of the IAP chapter steering committee. Jeff has assembled a special projects team assigned to assess and assist the state of the local chapters. I have chosen 6 chapters to assist and yours is one of them.
It appears that your local chapter is meeting some growing pains. From what I can see, the last attempt at meeting was last year. We want your chapter to be successful, please allow me to assist in any way that I can, contact me by Private Message and I will get back to you ASAP.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CKormann

Thanks Glenn,

I know myself and others would love to get together, but the realities of southern CA make it difficult. The people in this group who have expressed interest are spread out all over hell's half acre. I know of one person who lives either in the San Fernando Valley or Ventura County, and another in San Diego; they are separated by a three hour drive. Some others are in the areas east of LA county and some who are in LA county. No matter how you slice it, someone is in for a long drive.

Ideally, there would be an LA chapter, an Orange County chapter, a San Diego chapter, etc. In fact, LA county is large enough that two or three groups in LA would be even better. What I don't know is how many IAP members live within a relatively close distance to make that possible.

So all that said, I am open to suggestions :)

Chris

Cabhog

I live in the IE. A Riverside, Sanberdo, Ontario and so on. I chapter around here would be great.

Top Bottom