Lightning Bolt

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

There have been a few people here over the years that have made their own lightning bolt pen clips. In the search box up above type in Lightning bolt pens and see for yourself. You can do a label and cast it if you are knowledgeable to do that. Maybe you can ask someone here to do it for you if you are not. There use to be a person who made blanks that are sort of an inlay but have not seen him here. He does have some blanks with Ed from Exotics. You can ask him if that person still does custom work. Here is a link to his work over there. I am sure he will custom make you something. He is good.

https://www.exoticblanks.com/Rotacrylic-Pen-Blank/?pageId=1

Last edited:

Bryguy

Make one. DSCF0596.JPG

There have been a few people here over the years that have made their own lightning bolt pen clips. In the search box up above type in Lightning bolt pens and see for yourself. You can do a label and cast it if you are knowledgeable to do that. Maybe you can ask someone here to do it for you if you are not. There use to be a person who made blanks that are sort of an inlay but have not seen him here. He does have some blanks with Ed from Exotics. You can ask him if that person still does custom work. Here is a link to his work over there. I am sure he will custom make you something. He is good.

https://www.exoticblanks.com/Rotacrylic-Pen-Blank/?pageId=1
Thank you.

qquake

First of all, what will your pen be made out of, wood or acrylic? Wood is a lot easier to engrave. Acrylic requires a fill of some sort. Just for fun, I engraved four different lightning bolts on a flat piece of plywood. But to engrave any of them on a pen would probably require a rotating jig of some sort.

Attachments

• lightning_test01.jpg
    lightning_test01.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 115
Top Bottom