Let's talk

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
There has been some recent activity on the New England forum that appears to be misrepresented by a person claiming to be a member of my beloved Marine Corp. I'm not sure of what the intention were of this person or his background but I would like to ask that this in no way reflects onto the Corp. in the future, I will try to vet out anyone making such claims and would appreciate a heads up if anyone makes such a claim and asks for anything other than advise from us.
As most of you know, I am not on the forum as much as I used to be so please report any claims in question and I will receive an email letting me know that there is an issue. At that point I can do some research and may even take a ride to meet the person face to face, a fraud will be easy enough to spot for me.
Many of you have met me in person and know that while I don't get a chance to read most of my IMs, I try to follow up as time allows. We have several Marines in the New England Chapter and welcome new members from any branch of the service with open arms, civilians are the majority of our chapter and we welcome all who wish to join. The only thing I will ask is that you be straight with us and we will be straight with you. I'm looking forward to the next chapter meeting and am hoping to see a lot of the old members and meeting all the new members too. Let us carry on with the future and not allow this to be a blemish on our group.
I hope everyone has had a happy thanksgiving and wish all of you a happy holiday season , no matter what religious beliefs you wish to embrace, after all, that is part of why we serve our country, and what makes it possible to embrace our own beliefs.
Neil

Last edited:
Top Bottom