LE ROI V2 NEW ADDITIONS

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
NOW IN THE STORE AT MORE THAN 20% OFF --- LOOK FOR LE ROI VERSION 2

THESE WILL BE GOING UP IN THE STORE SHORTLY. ORDERS WILL BE TAKEN BUT WILL GO ON BACK ORDER TO SHIP WHEN THEY ARRIVE. CHROME/BLACK CHROME WILL GET HERE FIRST AND THE OTHER TWO WILL FOLLOW ABOUT TWO WEEKS LATER. PLEASE NOTE: ANY ITEMS ORDERED WITH THESE ITEMS WILL HAVE DELAYED SHIPMENT UNTIL THE ITEMS COME IN. THE PRICE FOR THESE ITEMS WILL INCREASE WHEN THE SHELVES ARE STOCKED.

BECAUSE WE HAVE SO MUCH ELSE GOING ON WE HAVE ORDERED LE ROI V2 KITS WITHOUT OFFERING A PREPRODUCTION BUY IN. WE SHOULD HAVE THEM IN STOCK IN ABOUT 2 MONTHS AND WE WILL OFFER EARLY BUYERS A GOOD PRICE AT THAT TIME.

Last edited:

gratz

Smitty,

Will keep an eye out for this. Do have a question though, will you be carrying both tube sizes in the future? I understand the change, but would still need the thicker tubes for constant's lazerline inlay kits.

Just wondering.

thanks!

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Smitty,

Will keep an eye out for this. Do have a question though, will you be carrying both tube sizes in the future? I understand the change, but would still need the thicker tubes for constant's lazerline inlay kits.

Just wondering.

thanks!

Dave
I still have the Le Roi Elegants that use standard tubes. So I'll have tubes.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
CHROME CABALLERO PREPROD/RHODIUM PREPROD

THE RHODIUM PREPRODS HAVE SHIPPED AND ARE ENROUTE. THEY COULD BE HERE BY THE END OF THIS WEEK OR EARLY NEXT WEEK. WE WILL SHIP THEM ON AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. WE DO HAVE TO ADD THE REFILLS SO BE A LITTLE PATIENT WITH US.

THE CHROME PREPRODS WILL BE SHIPPING TO US IN ABOUT 10 DAYS OR LESS. I WILL ACCEPT PREPROD ORDERS FOR THE CHROME SETS FOR A FEW MORE DAYS. THEY'RE IN THE STORE.

Top Bottom