Status
Not open for further replies.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Is this how you started out?

200638151155_Shoptalk.gif

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

Yes. That's why my wife let me go to the HF parking lot sale...I was allowed to purchase a second screwdriver.

angboy

Well, considering all the "stuff" and tools I've bought for my shop, primarily just to make the very small item of pens, then I must be VERY talented! [:D][:D]

Who would have thought it would take a lathe, DP, DC, grinder, sander, umpteen million small power tools, non-power tools, and supplies out the ying-yang, to make something about 5 inches long. I've apparently got some MAJOR talent. [;)][;)] Now that Mannie has shown me what talent I have, I may have to let it go to my head and start acting like a snob! [^][^]

Of course, since there's the fact that no one is actually telling me about how this works, and making me show that my talent is growing, I suppose you could argue that the stuff I have doesn't reflect a growth in talent, but why would I support that argument?? [}:)][;)][}:)][;)]

angboy

Originally posted by gerryr
<br />Angela, if you're going to act like a snob, then you have to start making and using fountain pens.[:D]

Hhhmmm... do you think they'll start making gemini fountain pens? [;)][:p]

I may have to reconsider the whole snob thing- I'm just not sure my fingers would know how to hold a fountain pen or how to write with one, and that might be too much sophistication for me! Oh well, it was nice while it lasted! [:D][:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom