labels

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ahoiberg

can anyone recommend the best labels for casting with a sierra tube? i'm about to try my hand at casting. also, the ice trays from walmart (are these trays for one large cube or something?) seem to be the popular choice? if part of the label ends up being black and part white, would white be the best color for painting the tube (for those of you who have casted labels before)?

thanks y'all!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

toolcrazy

From what I've read, the Avery 8255 labels work best, and yes, paint the tubes white. The PR turns the labels translucent. I personally bought the silicon molds that were offered here.

polarbear1

I believe the ice cube trays from Walmart, are no longer available,I read that here and have not seen one there in a while. When I did last see it i purchased one but never used it for casting. The one I purchased i believe they are talking about on here is to make long skinny ice cubes that will fit in a water bottle.

guts

I just bought one of the ice cube trays yesterday at wally worrd so they are still out there,they will make a 3/4"x3 1/2" round blank and there are 27 holes in it.

Top Bottom