Cheer Kudos to Rick Herrell and his machining work

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

t001xa22

After hearing all of the good reviews from so many members about Rick's lathe accessories, I decided to take my first plunge with a 3" tool rest. Not only are his prices super-fair and his shipping fast, but his quality is top-drawer all the way. The precision and final finish on the rest is dead on the money. Comparing his tool rest to the two that came with my lathe (Jet) is like night-and-day. My tools glide across the rest so very smooth, increasing my control. Even after I dressed and smoothed the contact surfaces of my Jet rests, they still do not allow for the smooth side gliding of the tools like Rick's unit does. I have decided to replace both of my factory Jet rests with ones that I will request from Rick as soon as I can. I know he makes other accessories, and I hope to look into them in the future, too. I know it sounds like I'm a paid spokesperson, but I can't help but brag about high quality when I see it. Way to go, Rick.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rherrell

Thanks Bill, I take alot of pride in my work and it's always nice when someone takes the time to comment on it.

The IAP community has been so helpful to me that making these tools for reasonable prices just feels like the right thing to do.

THANKS AGAIN:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

dankc908

I just rec'd my 6" tool rest yesterday and I couldn't be happier with it. Like Bill, I will be replacing my 10" tool rest soon. Rick's quality is excellent and I will look there first from now on!

Dan

Joe Burns

Ive recently got one of the sanding mills from Rick in the last couple of weeks and love. it. It has made a vast improvement in the fit of my pens. Going to have to get one of those tool rests soon.

Joe

Bree

He made me a 4", 6", 9", 12", and 3/6 offset rests... All to fit both 1" and 5/8" posts and compatible with the curved rests of his competitor. The work quality was first class. I always recommend him to my friends who come and see my lathes.
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom