Cheer Kudos to CSUSA

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Last year at one of my shows I sold a BOW Jr Gent fountain pen in Pt/Rh to a woman for a Christmas present for her husband.
Around February, I received an email from him concerning the finish on the BOW. I told him I'd be happy to take a look at it and see what I could do. He said it wasn't too bad and he would get back to me.
Fast forward to this October. I realizied he had not contacted me concerning the pen since last February so I emailed him and told him if he so desired, he could still send me the pen or bring it to me at one of my shows and I'd still be happy to look at it and see what I could do.
Week before last, his wife brought the pen to me at one of my shows. The CA finished had cracked, but what really concerned me was the finish on the nib housing was extremely pitted and there were thread marks in the finish about in the middle of the housing.
I called CSUSA and described the problem with a CS tech and was old that since last year they had found problems with the threads and they would send me a new thread assembly, finial, and nib housing. Three days later, on a Friday, I had the new parts.....except the nib housing was for a rollerball, not a fountain pen. I immediately called CSUSA. The tech I previously talked to was gone for the day but after talking to another tech, I was told they would send me the correct housing. I received the new housing this past Wednesday and have the repaired pen ready to send back to the proud owner tomorrow.
I would like to thank CSUSA for standing behind their product and sending me the replacement parts as quickly as they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom