Kit ID

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

zorro9

Inherited a bunch of misfits and looking for any info on which kit this is.. Thank you
1711571276420.jpeg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

zorro9

I'm guessing the tubes in the picture are the right ones. The smaller 2.12 x .406 od & larger 1.82 x.45 od.

its_virgil

The tube diameters match the baron's. The parts look like the baron with a missing trim ring. But, every Baron I have made had a totally metal section...no black plastic. The original jr gent I had the same tube sizes as the Baron. Barons have had the hexagon sections for the last 10 yrs at least. So, maybe you have an original jr gent I clone. Just a thought.

zorro9

The tube diameters match the baron's. The parts look like the baron with a missing trim ring. But, every Baron I have made had a totally metal section...no black plastic. The original jr gent I had the same tube sizes as the Baron. Barons have had the hexagon sections for the last 10 yrs at least. So, maybe you have an original jr gent I clone. Just a thought.
I've had these for 5 years and got them from an estate who was a dealer. Who made the Baron? The trim ring is stuck on the black plastic, but missing 3 springs
Thank you all for your insight.

Top Bottom