King Cocobolo Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mrclint

mrclint

I usually only come here for questions because majority of you guys are way beyond my skill. But today I made a couple of King Cocobolo.30 Caliber ink pens I'd like to share, first time using this hardwood but it turned out really nice.

Is it just me, or does everyone still get excited making a pen and can't wait to see it assembled cause it looks so good on lathe? 😀

Attachments

• IMG_2765.jpeg
    IMG_2765.jpeg
    436.4 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_2764.jpeg
    IMG_2764.jpeg
    471.8 KB · Views: 84
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

d_bondi

Glad you shared them!

There is a lot to learn here. I started turning pens a little over 2 years ago and I learn something every time I check in and read some posts.

Smokey S

Thanks for sharing, the pens a very nice. And I promise that it's just not you that cannot just wait to see the assembled pen, especially when the turning just pops out beautiful while still on the lathe. And like Dave, Cocobolo sure seems to be my favorite choice.. just saying……..Smokey

Lew

I'm like you. I love putting the kits together to see what the final result will look like after all the work that was put into the blank: choosing it, turning it, finishing it. Also like you, I don't post many photos of my work because the skill level that's shown by others on the site is so much better than what I ordinarily do. And my photo skills aren't up to the level of others.
BTW, nice looking pens!

Top Bottom