Kansas City

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Is there a way to figure out who is in the Kansas City area from the forum? I know of two of us for sure and was wondering who else might be in the area.

You can do a Members Search and specify the Location: Click on "Members" then click on "Member Search" and fill in just the "Location" box.

I did the search and got a large number of members.

Last edited:

jttheclockman

Somewhere here there is a map that was started years ago that if you click on a certain area little flags pop up and members names.

egnald

If you click on the "Members" button on the top bar, the sub-menu has a button called "Member Map". Use the Ctrl and Mouse Scroll to zoom in to the Kansas City area. Click on the individual Member balloons on the map to get detailed information about that particular user. Warning though, the map was last updated in September 2020, so the newest members are probably not there.

For example: Here I am in Columbus, Nebraska:

PS I don't know where the "Last Seen" data comes from, but it obviously shows a date after September 19, 2020, but not as current as yesterday or today like it would if it were up-to-date. I also have 1700+ posts, not 973 as the map shows. But at least it might be a starting point for you. - Dave

Screen Capture.JPG

Top Bottom