Just saying Hi

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

spanky239

Just stopped by to say Hi:laugh:. My brother Kalai finely got me to start turning pens so here I am all the way from Maui. I am looking forward to learing tips and tricks from all you guys.

Thanks in advance

spanky239

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenMan1

Aloha, Spanky and mahalo for joining our site! I have now used all of the words in my Haiwaiian vocabulary! Glad to have you aboard!

Kalai

Hey Stacey, glad to see you made it to the IAP. You have to post a picture of that pen you made when you where here on the Big Island.
Hay guys, when I showed Stacey how to do a CA finish, he got it down the 1st time, it took me months to develope that CA technique and he comes over and after I show him how it is done WHAM he goes and does it the 1st time.
Well that is good, I am glad he got it down so he can make some pens now.
Aloha nui loa.

Chris "Kalai"

BKelley

Welcome to our big family. Glad to have you with us. You know the dues are a box of curly koa pen blanks to each member!!!! Just joking, and we really do welcome you.

unclefuzzy

Welcome

Welcome from middle Tenn.My wife and I have been to Maui 3 times in the last 5 years.We can't wait to get back.

ctubbs

Welcome, Stacey, from west Kentucky. Be sure and check out the library link on the upper right of the page. There is a mass of info there. Post photos of your turnings. We all like to see others work. Now get to making shavings.
Charles

Top Bottom