Just plain color

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

imagine

Hi folks!

Does anyone have a source for acrylic or PR that has just plain opaque colors? I have seen black and thats it. I need dark blue, orange, white, to name just a couple. I would like to do some laminations with school colors but swirls and stuff just don't work well for me. Any ideas?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Firefyter-emt

Well... You could use the powder coat powders. Search e-bay for cheap sources of powder in colors like that. There are some pretty nice colors, but pay attention to the powder color, not the baked powder coat itself. The black I used a little bit ago worked great, a bit grayish, but it matched the powder color. It's very fine and powdery so it mixed in very well.

jcollazo

Originally posted by imagine
I would like to do some laminations with school colors but swirls and stuff just don't work well for me. Any ideas?

I sell colored acrylic strips (1"x6"). The opaque colors I currently have are white, black, red, blue, green, and yellow. I do have a bronze but it is translucent. I can check with my vendor about getting other colors. You can find pictures and pricing on my website (below).

If you need specific sizes, I can do those too.

ahoiberg

have you tried putting pigments in yourself? you can get some pretty good results in my opinion with a variety of different pigments.

In about fifteen minutes, I am heading out of town for the weekend, but would be very happy to help you if you shoot me an email and let me know what you want, or want to do ... have a good one --jeff

Top Bottom