Just curious!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

USAFVET98

Were there prizes awarded for ugly pen contest? Just checking because I remember my first bash there were.

On a side note I would like to personally thank Jeff and Scott as well as all who helped run this years bash. It was a lot of fun and already looking forward to next year.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Scott and I did not "make contact" this year, like we usually do. Yes, there will be prizes, we are exchanging emails to be certain I award the right things to the right people.

Ed

Scott

Yes, there will be prizes awarded. Good prizes, too! Not just what everybody else rejected. ;-) Ed knows what was allocated, and he'll have everybody's addresses soon enough.

Scott.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
nope was not a winner but just wanted to know

Then, I think everything is set--one final check this morning (it was very late last night when I got all completed and I have no confidence in my work at that hour), then all will be announced and soon the Losers contest can PROCEED.

Thanks to all for your patience. When the month ends on a MONDAY, it's darned inconvenient to get this all done---And I did not realize that ahead of time and plan appropriately.

Top Bottom