Just as enjoyable as segmenting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KenB259

Cast these last night and finished them a short while ago. The wood is stabilized maple burl cutoffs and the resin is Aluminite clear slow
F9D6F515-0304-4D8D-955C-901C57B3C4C1.jpeg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Ken, those are beautiful!

But, NO WAY as enjoyable as segmenting... 🤣 🤣 🤣 . Hey, cut these up in to nice 1/4" sections :eek: :eek: and make an awesome segmented pen! 👍

Seriously, mighty nice casting - enjoy!

egnald

Dang it! - Now I'm going to have to buy a pressure pot and all the stuff. Those are Wonderful! Time for me to go watch some of Casey Martin's videos again. - Dave

KenB259

Dang it! - Now I'm going to have to buy a pressure pot and all the stuff. Those are Wonderful! Time for me to go watch some of Casey Martin's videos again. - Dave
I have the California Air Tools one made for casting. Can't say enough good things about it. Came ready to go right out of the box and doesn't lose a lick of pressure. A little pricey, but it's a one time purchase.

egnald

I have the California Air Tools one made for casting. Can't say enough good things about it. Came ready to go right out of the box and doesn't lose a lick of pressure. A little pricey, but it's a one time purchase.
Glad to hear it - that's the one I've been looking at too! I have a California Air Tools compressor as well and I like it a lot - it is very quiet for a direct drive compressor. - Dave

Top Bottom