Just a coincidence or ... is it something else?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

DocStram

The lawn mower started on the first pull.
Bluebirds made a nest on my deck.
I didn't have one redlight the whole way home from work.
The Dean told me I was doing a great job with my classes.
My dog didn't bite the mailman.
It's light outside until close to 9PM
The Georgia State Patrol officer waved "Hi" to me as I blew past him in my Porsche.
My son called to say he was coming home for the weekend.

Did all of these things happen just by coincidence ..... Or, maybe it's because my Paul Huffman Vise arrived in the mail today!
WoooHooo!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DocStram

When it comes right down to it, getting a Paul Huffman vise is inconsequential. It's about as important as having Snakewood not crack on you or selling a pen for $150.
Wanna see what is important?
Just take a look at Fuzzydog's post "Asking for your thoughts" up under Casual Conversation. I know we'll all be pulling for David.

woodwish

Well to start with, seems like bad luck to have the mower start because then you have to use the darn thing. Better luck would be the mower not starting so you could move on the shop to use the vise.

My wife is starting to catch on the mower-not-starting trick. I'm thinking about buying a goat to just nibble the grass down, and then maybe in the fall when the grass stops growing we could have a bar-b-que [:0]

Fangar

Originally posted by DocStram
<br />The lawn mower started on the first pull.
Actually, your neighbor was so fed up with the growth of your lawn, he started your mower up in an attempt to mow it before you got home... He had just started the mower when he saw you coming home. He was able to put it back before you saw him. He primed it for you.

Bluebirds made a nest on my deck.
Ever heard of Bird Flu?

I didn't have one redlight the whole way home from work.
Yes you did. You just didn't stop for them. One of the symptoms of the Bird Flu is colorblindness. You should be getting your photo red light violation citations in the mail in a couple of weeks.

The Dean told me I was doing a great job with my classes.
He was working undercover with your neighbor. The story about your classes was a front to keep your mind off task. Sorry I have to be the one to tell you, but you will be expelled next week. Your neighbor says he's sorry. He also says your out of Beer. And Icecream. And Baron pen kits. And he broke your lathe. Again.

My dog didn't bite the mailman.
Of course not... Your Dog is working with the Mailman, your Dean and your neighbor. I know, you thought you could trust him. Sorry for that.

It's light outside until close to 9PM
There was a nuclear spill about 10 miles from your house tonight. Look at the bright side... I guess you won't have to worry about the Bird Flu!

The Georgia State Patrol officer waved "Hi" to me as I blew past him in my Porsche.
He felt sorry for you... He saw the photos of the 17 Red lights you blew on the way home.

My son called to say he was coming home for the weekend.
He forgot to mention that he is moving back in... Forever.

Did all of these things happen just by coincidence ..... Or, maybe it's because my Paul Huffman Vise arrived in the mail today!
WoooHooo!!!

Paul Huffman, your neighbor, the Dean, your Dog, the Mailman... They were all working together.

P.S... Paul just called me. He sent you my vise by mistake.

Coincidence... I think not. A spiteful premeditated fit of espionage. I think so...

[:D]

penhead

Local Chapter Leader
Bribing the neighbor.....20 bucks
Bribing the mailman.......20 bucks
Dogbone for dog.........20 cents

Getting a Paul Huffman vise......priceless
[:)][:I][}:)]

Dario

To think I had a chance to get a second one of this a few months back...I could be rich selling it to the highest bidder!!! LOL [}:)]

I haven't posted it because of a request....but my thanks to the person who traded me one of his. I shortly after got an email form Paul that mine is ready so I had to decline.

Not sure who the lucky person next in line who got it [:)].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom