July Meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Real

The next meeting is scheduled for July 21st. It will be nice to get together since we missed the last meeting. We had a couple of new people show up and it made for a very fun meeting. Hopefully they will show up again.

I dropped off 5 lasered blanks to Steve. He said he would cast them soon. They will be mystery blanks as prizes for the next meeting.

I told Steve I would post this so we can get some discussion going on the next meeting and find out who plans on attending, and what we want for demos. So feel free to chime in.

Real

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

vfauto

Nice Blanks

I saw the Blanks the other day, nice job. I can not wait to see them casted.

Frank

The next meeting is scheduled for July 21st. It will be nice to get together since we missed the last meeting. We had a couple of new people show up and it made for a very fun meeting. Hopefully they will show up again.

I dropped off 5 lasered blanks to Steve. He said he would cast them soon. They will be mystery blanks as prizes for the next meeting.

I told Steve I would post this so we can get some discussion going on the next meeting and find out who plans on attending, and what we want for demos. So feel free to chime in.

Real

Real

Sooooo, over one hundred views and only two replies !!!!

A lot of people are looking, but no one has anything to say?? Make a comment, ask a question, let's get some discussion going.

For those who are new, what would you like to see? For those who have been around a while, what's new? Mark (JJArtWood) had a fantastic demo last meeting. Has anyone tried it?

July is here. I'll even bring brownies.

Real

pensbydesign

brownies are a great bribe
july is a busy time for many hope we can get somthing going evan if we just get together and hang out and talk pens

JerrySambrook

The best I can sasy is I will try to make it.
And if I do, I will bring some fat free miracle whip for the brownies.:eek:
Too much cholesterol in mayonaise:yin-yang:

toddlajoie

I'm digging out of the hole work tossed me in, and I should be good to go with the 21st. Haven't thought much about pens and turning the past few months, so I don't have any ideas at the moment, but I'll post back if I come up with something.

JerrySambrook

Would be good to see you again Todd. Of course, it has been a while since I have disrupted a meet ing as well.

Time to get back to work doing such

BWAHAHAHAHA

:cowboy: Dave, they made an emoticon just for you

Real

Todd AND Jerry coming back!!!!:eek:

Welcome back guys. I didn't speak to Steve this past weekend, but last time I did he thought he had a couple of new people joining us. And a couple of others planning on it. So we should have a good meeting.

The meeting is this next Sunday July 21. Looking forward to seeing everybody. Anybody else coming?

Real

toddlajoie

How about people come with their tips, tricks and tools for repairs/disassembly and such... I've got a few, but I'm sure others have more...

vfauto

Great Idea !

Great Idea,I think that would be interesting!
How about people come with their tips, tricks and tools for repairs/disassembly and such... I've got a few, but I'm sure others have more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom