Jr Harold Twist Pen (Deco) by Dayacom

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

scrofts1219

I'm trying to find who sells the Jr Harold Twist pen (Deco) by Dayacom. I see bushings and tubes at Exotic Blanks but I can't find the kit anywhere. Craft Supplies USA used to carry it called an Artisan Deco. Anyone help me out?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

scrofts1219

Im looking for the twist ballpoint. The link to the twist mentioned above doesn't show the kit. I can't tell if they really have it. The twist version is a single barrel — unlike the RB and FP of the reg Jr Harolds.

jttheclockman

Im looking for the twist ballpoint. The link to the twist mentioned above doesn't show the kit. I can't tell if they really have it. The twist version is a single barrel — unlike the RB and FP of the reg Jr Harolds.
I would say no because he does not show it under any JR series either. So I suggest you call him, PM him or email Ed and he will answer. I do not see it in Daycom site either so they may have discontinued . I have linked an older photo of a member here that showed one. Hope they do not mind.

https://www.penturners.org/threads/have-you-tried-juma-very-cool-material.148154/

Last edited:
Top Bottom